[clug] Embedded hardware

Ben Nizette bn at niasdigital.com
Thu Jul 28 03:17:38 MDT 2011

On 28/07/2011, at 6:12 PM, Chris Smart wrote:

> Anyone got suggestion for a supplier of embedded mainboards, etc?
> Looking for Atom/ARM/VIA mainboard with dual NICs, PCIe mini card wifi
> module expandable, pci-x.

I use Braetec a lot, a subsidiary of Braemac.  They're mainly geared towards quantity (i.e. > 5) but will usually get you individuals if you need.  It's not exactly suitable for you, but to give you an idea of pricing, we get the Avalue ENX-PNV-A1R-D units at ~$250ea at 5+ and <$300 one-offs.

HTH.
	--Ben.