[clug] Distributed File Systems

Ian darkstarsword at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:50:19 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 1:16 PM, David Cottrill <cottrill.david at gmail.com> wrote:
> bloody gmail not replying to list...

Settings -> Labs -> Default 'Reply to all' -> Enable

If you don't see Labs, try swapping GMail to US English instead of UK
English - annoying, but I remember I had to do that when I wanted IMAP
access instead of POP and don't feel like swapping to now to see if it
applies to the labs as well.

Plenty of other goodies there too.... oh god, they've added snake

Cheers,
-Ian

--
http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/