[clug] Re: Software Freedom Day

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Sun Sep 10 13:59:38 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Cheers to all the chaps that came and helped out. It was a lot of fun
and I think we might have a few new-comers to clug in the future. :)

I think that it might be an idea to consider the possibility of quite a
few more people at this month's clug session. Although I doubt people
will bring their computers expecting an install fest or something of the
sort but perhaps it might make sense not talking about the kernel or
something quite technical like that -- however cool it could be.

We could get information out to interested people who look at the
clug.org.au page but editing that somewhat and adding applicable
information for the month's event.

Maybe we could even go as far as spicing it up like the sluggers did
with theirs. :)

Finally, is there a chance I could get some of the photos that were
taken and get them web ready to blog and otherwise stick on the sfd
galleries? :)

Best wishes,

Pascal