[clug] Ideas for future talks (and who wants to talk at next month's meeting?)

Andrew Pollock andrew-clug at andrew.net.au
Tue Mar 29 02:50:24 GMT 2005

Hi,

I was thinking, rather than the usual email asking if people want to talk at
next month's meeting, I'd also ask what people would like to hear about.

Perhaps then, people who are half inclined to give a talk, or know something
about the topic that people are interested in will then give a talk on that
topic.

So keep the conversation on the list, and reply to this message.

(and if you would like to talk at next month's meeting, please let me know).

regards

Andrew

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://linux.conf.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux