[clug] linux stgeorge bank stopped?

Grahame Jordan gbj at theforce.com.au
Mon Feb 16 07:00:55 GMT 2004

I had a go at Westpac for their incompatability with mozilla.  They said
they would do something about it but looks like it is still the same.

But the reply was quite polite.  I should follow up.

<quote>
Thank you for your feedback with regards to the browsers supported by
Westpac.

Your feedback will be beneficial, as it will be used to identify any areas
that need
improving and will help in providing a positive and useful service for
Westpac
Online customers.

I have noted your feedback to advise our Managers your interest in having
Linux,
Mozilla, Konqueror and Galeon browsers supported by Westpac. Your
reference number
for your feedback is 241069.

Mr Jordan we do care what our customer want and currently we provide
support to the
majority of browsers used by our customers. Westpac will continue to
review the
browsers available and look at supporting new browsers in the future.

We trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further
enquiries,
please contact us via email or call Internet Banking on 1300 655 505 or +
8490 (if calling from overseas) and select option 3 (available Monday to
Friday 8.00
am to 8.00 pm AEST) and one of our Customer Relationship Consultants will
be happy
to assist you.

Yours sincerely

Valma Shea