[jcifs] HTTP headers and status code

gracy at spymac.com gracy at spymac.com
Fri Feb 18 11:11:36 GMT 2005

I use the NTLM filter to authenticate users against a windows domain (it works
correctly) but when I use this: (In a JSP or in other filter after NtlmHttpFilter
I'm trying both)
request.getContentLength() --> returns -1   ???
response.isCommitted()     --> returns false
And I need the length of the page and the status code of the response of the server
What can I get this?

On Fri Feb 18  1:33 , Michael B Allen <mba2000 at ioplex.com> sent: