[jcifs] SmbTransport Error

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Feb 10 07:27:47 GMT 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 17:17:46 +0300
jwizard <jwizard at yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hello!
>
>      Not long ago I've discovered one problem. My program search files
>      in LAN, and when number of files in a directory is too big
>      exception appears:
> Exception in thread "JCIFS-SmbTransport"
>         at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
>         at
>         jcifs.smb.SmbComTransactionResponse.readBytesWireFormat(SmbComTra
>         nsactionResponse.java:124)

What version of jcifs are you using?

What server are you communicating with (e.g. W2K SP2)?

What are your jcifs properties?

What operation is causing the error (e.g. listFiles)?

Can you produce a packet capture [1] of the error occuring?

The only way to track down this problem is if I can create a minimal
program that reproduces the error. Can you produce such a program?

Mike

[1] http://jcifs.samba.org/capture.html

--
IRC - where men are men, women are men, and the boys are FBI agents.