[jcifs] java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: smb

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 12 08:17:35 EST 2002

I'm busily trying to update the FAQ. For now, see the mailing list
archives and recent messages by Eric.

Attaching FAQ.html for further editing at work. I'll try to update it
and get out jcifs-0.7.0b10 with the approriate changes to help with
this issue.

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are