[Samba] Synology shares not accessible...

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Thu Apr 13 19:37:37 UTC 2023

Hi Travis,

I know, but this is now the released version (4.15.9-0919 beta >
4.15.9-0631), see the history page for SMB-Service:
https://www.synology.com/en-us/releaseNote/SMBService?model=DS918%2B#7_x_series

With the beta version it still works. But we can't stay on the beta
forever I think.

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama