[Samba] Good Bye SAMBA?!?!?

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:31:18 UTC 2016

Ok!!! This is just a way to open a discussion. I really enjoy Linux and
samba, zimbra, and all others free stuff...
But we need face the facts: the market just want quickly response for their
needs!!!!
I am working harding for weeks to make things work properly to implement
samba and glusterfs and ZFS , to deploy storage sincronization between two
servers.
Today I just install Windows 2012 R2 and play around with DFS  and see how
so deadly simple!!!!
And I wonder: why Linux or samba or both do not have similar tools to make
things less painful....
Well... That is my IMHO.