Samba 4.20.0rc2 fails to support "--with-includelibs" or build Heimdall Kerberos

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 13:17:06 UTC 2024

And in turn, I appreciate your folk's work. It compiles successfully
now, but doesn't package. Something about the heimdal activation is
causing problems with RPM debuginfo handling, much to my chagrin.

Is the patch for use of the MIT KDC near acceptance, so I can stop
using the Heimdal workaround?

Nico Kadel-Garcia