[MS-GPOL] 3.2.5.1.4 Site Search

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Tue Feb 20 08:03:57 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 20 February 2024 09:00:57 CET Rowland Penny via samba-technical
wrote:
> > > Have you tried adding '--show-binary' to your ldbsearch to see if
> > > you get the result in a readable form ?
> >
> > I need the result in python and there ndr_unpack on the data doesn't
>
> > work:
> I meant it to check if the base64 encoded result was actually the same
> as the wbinfo result, you could be going down a blind alley.

If you want to inspect it you can do it e.g. with:

ndrdump nbt NETLOGON_SAM_LOGON_RESPONSE struct --base64-input --
input=EwBcAFwAVwBJAE4ALQBEAEMAMAAxAAAAAABFAEEAUgBUAEgAAABsfosaQV2fQrJLMfRxuNCLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVlYXJ0aAhtaWxreXdheQRzaXRlAMBGCFdJTi1EQzAxwEYKOKjAffMDAAMAAAD/////

Andreas Schneider                      asn at samba.org
Samba Team                             www.samba.org
GPG-ID:     8DFF53E18F2ABC8D8F3C92237EE0FC4DCC014E3D