Question for time based group membership in FL 2016

Stefan Kania stefan at kania-online.de
Fri Feb 2 08:44:20 UTC 2024

Hi Kees,

I will take a look at it, maybe I can get some input from it :-). My
problem is not to set an attribute an a conjob to find users and remove
them from a group. That's something I managed already I added a new
attribute to cn=user put the time in unix-format + 3600  in this
attribute and check with a conjob every 5 minutes. If time expires I
remove the user from the group. BUT the DCs are located in different
timezone, that's the point where it geting tricky :-)

Stefan

--
Stefan Kania
Landweg 13

Signieren jeder E-Mail hilft Spam zu reduzieren und schützt Ihre
Privatsphäre. Ein kostenfreies Zertifikat erhalten Sie unter
https://www.dgn.de/dgncert/index.html
Download der root-Zertifikate: https://www.dgn.de/dgncert/downloads.html

Neuer GPG-Key der public key befindet sich im Anhang