Migrating from NT PDC SV 88 to Samba PDC

Бударин Сергей Андреевич BudarinSA at it.mos.ru
Mon Nov 27 09:16:26 UTC 2023

Hello,

We need to migrate our AD from NT PDC Schema Version 88 to Samba PDC, but we can't join our Samba to NT PDC or migrate SID History and Account Passwords to Samba PDC.

Our company is over 3000 NT Servers and over 5000 Users and we need to migrate to Samba without Servers rejoin and Passwords reset, but it's very important for as to migrate.

Is it possible to hope that there will be support for AD Schema version 88 in the future? If so, are there any approximate date of this?

Best regards,
Sergey Budarin
Lead Engineer
Department of Management of Services and Data Processing Resources GKU "Infogorod"
work tel.: +7 (495) 957-93-57, ext. (77137)
e-mail: mailto:BudarinSA at it.mos.ru