I want to make ADCS support better and I need some advice

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Mon Nov 13 14:28:04 UTC 2023

On 11/13/23 14:56, David Mulder via samba-technical wrote:
> I'd additionally like to be able to contribute rust code to Samba, and
> I'm certainly glad to see someone wanting to work on certificate auto
> enrollment. I know there is some opposition to providing rust code in
> Samba, I think because of platform support.

iirc this was about AIX for which we do provide our SAMBA+ packages, but
last time I checked several months ago AIX support was about to be
released in rust, so this is likely not an issue anymore.

-slow

--
SerNet Samba Team Lead          https://samba.plus/
Samba Team Member                https://samba.org/