Linux client test automation improvements

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Wed May 17 20:56:28 UTC 2023

Migration of our Linux SMB3.1.1 client test automation (cifs.ko) to
the new host is showing progress, I have added additional tests, and
the tests run slightly faster overall.  Here is an example of a recent
run:

http://smb311-linux-testing.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/7/builds/11

With another test group (Azure multichannel) I did see a few
intermittent test failures although those may be related to the test
system or network not cifs.ko (see
http://smb311-linux-testing.southcentralus.cloudapp.azure.com/#/builders/1/builds/28
e.g.), still investigating those.

I will be rerunning the ksmbd and samba and samba POSIX test groups
today with the new setup (adding the additional tests which now work
with cifs.ko) and then finish by adding the main test group (which
crosses many server types)

--
Thanks,

Steve