[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Jan 25 01:22:30 UTC 2023

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023 at 02:50:37PM +0100, Andreas Schneider via samba-technical wrote:

>I suggest to use my `git review+` tool :-)
>
>https://git.cryptomilk.org/users/asn/dotfiles.git/tree/git/bin/git-review+
>
>same for signoff:
>https://git.cryptomilk.org/users/asn/dotfiles.git/tree/git/bin/git-signoff+

Great work Andreas ! Although I personally prefer to use the
"Reviewed-by: <myself>" tag as a mark I've actually read and
understood the code I've merged in my tree.

Whilst I'm reviwing someone's patch I leave off the "Reviewed-by: <myself>" tag
on patches I don't understand, and only add them once I'm
good with the code.

So doing a bulk add of "Reviewed-by: <myself>" actually breaks
my workflow.

Does anyone else do this, or am I just strange ? :-).