Phantom samba-tool option

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Sep 5 19:34:07 UTC 2022

On Fri, 2022-08-26 at 10:03 -0700, Jeremy Allison via samba-technical
wrote:

> So I think maybe we need to duplicate this section without
> the -A text as a new ENTITY cmdline.samba-tool.credentials.user
> and include that inside manpages/samba-tool.8.xml instead of
> cmdline.common.credentials.user.
>
> I'm CC:ing this to samba-technical for opinions from the
> rest of the Team, and I also think you should log a bug
> so we can track it.
>
> Thanks ! Jeremy.

Or we would add the feature.  Perhaps somebody can take over this MR
and split it up as requested so it can be reviewed?

https://gitlab.com/samba-team/samba/-/merge_requests/2468

Andrew,

--
Andrew Bartlett (he/him) https://samba.org/~abartlet/