OpenLDAP backend for Samba:

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Thu Mar 28 16:22:18 UTC 2019

Hi Andrew,

I just realized my answer is a bit unclear. What I mean is, if you
haven't already, you can remove all this if it interferes with your
work. In any case, by the time we have a patch proposal, things will
probably look so different that it may be easier to re-submit them as a
new patch, rather than as a modification to the current structure. In
the mean time, we will work with a release that still has what we need.

Regards,

Nadya