Enduring OpenChange (was: Re: Handling DCERPC Broken Connections in Endpoint Server)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Mar 19 18:21:07 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-03-19 at 12:12 -0400, Murray McCulligh wrote:
> Sorry, forgot that my branch of OpenChange was that far ahead of the core project and that this code was actually added by me a few years ago.
>
> My branch is at https://github.com/mmcculligh/openchange.  Since the core project seems to have been abandoned I've stopped creating PRs to merge these changes.
>
> That would seem to work.  If you have a specific place in mind I can make the change and test.
>
> Murray

G'Day,

I'm glad to hear that someone has picked up OpenChange.  It was sad to
see it go and I wish you the best in continuing it.

In the medium term we should collaborate on how to expose just enough
of Samba for your project to continue without quite the scale of ABI we
 currently provide, so you don't have to cope with changes from all our
internal re-factoring.