Restore ldap.sort test of embedded NULLs

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Tue Dec 11 12:30:08 UTC 2018

Hi

I managed to screw up the patch (when only adding some comments) and
managed to remove a critical line of code :-)
please see updated patch.

and new CI: https://gitlab.com/samba-team/devel/samba/pipelines/39719539
(which contains a couple more additional patches... feel free to review
them if you wish :-) )

Noel