RFC: CI limitations and using 'six' module for python2/3 compatability

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Apr 29 18:48:47 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-04-16 at 22:25 +0200, Stefan Metzmacher via samba-
technical wrote:
> Am 16.04.2018 um 18:12 schrieb Alexander Bokovoy via samba-technical:
> >
> > Metze, could we get it installed in autobuild?
>
> python-six was already installed and I installed python3-six now.
>
> We'd have to adjust .travis.yml too.
> I'm not sure what's needed for gitlab.

The docker image just needs to be updated.  I can do that, and we
should probably merge the scripts for that into a team-controlled repo
(they are currently in Catalyst's samba-cloud-autobuild repo).

The docker registry it hosted on gitlab.com

I'm happy to share admin access to the samba-team gitlab organisation
around to other team members BTW, I don't want to 'own' that in
perpetuity.