Will no longer be working on some previous work requested; giving notice

Cody Harrington cody at harringtonca.com
Thu Sep 7 12:25:10 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I sent an email last month looking for suggestions on something to work on on Samba, and received a couple of suggestions, namely debug classes for source4 and a bug around CUPS spooling. I'm just letting you know that I am admittedly too busy to find time to work on them, and so won't be working on them. This is simply a heads up in case people were waiting on me to finish, as I did receive a kind email, asking where I was at with it.

Sincere apologies for any time I may have wasted.

Regards,
Cody