Does linux smb2 client supports DFS capability?

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 14:25:36 UTC 2017

If you are checking if the SMB3 DFS enablement has been added to your
kernel (if your kernel is older than version 4.11), you could look to
see if the equivalent of this patch (it is part of a small series of
DFS related patches, but would be one of the more visible ones in the
series)

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/fs/cifs?id=9d49640a21bffd730a6ebf2a0032e022f7caf84a

--
Thanks,