vfs_zfsacl.c: use of undeclared identifier 'ace'

Ira Cooper ira at wakeful.net
Mon Nov 13 18:41:38 UTC 2017

You are both right.

If it isn't on Linux, it isn't well tested, IMHO.

I faced this all the time when I worked on similar projects to Youzhong.

So yes.... things can be checked in that break the build on *insert
non-linux os* here near trivially.

I remember having to clean it up every few months, back when I did that.

Thankfully, the core code tends to work well, even outside of Linux, or at
least it used to.

Thanks,

-Ira