Code submission from dimgrav/samba to samba-team/samba repository

Dimitris Gravanis dimgrav at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:18:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

I want to submit my code for reviewing and potential merging to
git.samba. I went through the wiki for git patches, but this refers to
creating patches matched to specified commits. There is a large number
of commits in my fork (140+), many of which refer to really small
changes (renames, typos, small additions) and are scattered throught the
commit history, therefore this will probably not be so efficient for
reviewing.

In my fork, I went on and modified existing libcli/dns code (renamed and
restructured it to fit the new directory tree) and added all of my new
individual files. There are also some changes in top-level waf scripts
and libdns.h is replaced with libudp.h in all of the existing Samba code
that uses this header.

It would be helpful to know how you think I should submit the new code.

Cheers,

Dimitris

--
Δ. Γραβάνης | D. Gravanis