waf build compilation errors

Dimitris Gravanis dimgrav at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:02:01 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've narrowed down most errors and fixed them.

I ran

$ waf configure --bundled-libraries=ALL
$ waf

in case my libraries were off, but it doesn't seem like that was the case.

There are still many warnings, but, having read the build logs, they're
are probably not going to cause problems. I will however sent you the
log when the errors I've prioritized are fixed

_My main issues are:_

*where are these types defined?
|DATA_BLOB: unknown type name||
||NTTIME: unknown type name|

*where are these function declared? (used in dns_server.c)
|tstream_read_pdu_blob_send()||
||tstream_read_pdu_blob_recv()|
I need to find their definitions to solve this errors in cli_dns.c

*In dns_server.c this is cast to NTSTATUS as well
|331: tstream_read_pdu_blob_recv: incompatible types to NTSTATUS (int)|

*In dns_server.c this is cast as a tevent_req
|348: tstream_read_pdu_blob_send: dereferencing pointer to incomplete
type struct stream_connection|

*I also haven't found a declaration for packet_full_request_u16, which
is a parameter to tstream_pdu_blob_send
|351: tstream_read_pdu_blob_send: packet_full_request_u16 undeclared|

dns_process_send/recv throw errors
|339: dns_process_send: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type struct
task_server||
||365: dns_process_recv: incompatible types from int to WERROR

|I would also be good to make a mutual decision on the final submission
format by tomorrow as well.

Cheers,
Dimitris