Where is the talloc repository?

Tue Mar 15 08:38:08 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 08:51:22AM +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
> I don't think so. As has been said before, this will not be the
> case for the core libs: In case of a split-out, the Samba Team
> can and should establish mechanisms and policies from preventing
> this to happen.  Also the core libs already have their own waf
> build system.

The core libs won't be split out. See the case of today with
uid_wrapper and a patch that went unmerged for 4 months. This might be
okay for pure testing infrastructure, but we can not allow this to
happen for core libraries. Sorry, this is just a complete no-go that
will not happen.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de