autobuild failure due to python replication tests - why ?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Aug 2 02:47:25 UTC 2016

On Mon, Aug 01, 2016 at 07:32:03PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> Then the replication tests and ctdb tests NEED TO BE REMOVED NOW !

Apologies. Error EIAMTOOMUCHOFANASSHOLE :-).

That was a little too strong. However I hope you understand
my frustrations with this, we really do need to get a fix
for this sooner (this week ?) rather than later. This week
please ?

In the meantime I'll resubmit, but that can't be the long
term solution.