Setting up CTDB on OCFS2 and VMs ...

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Fri Jan 2 02:26:04 MST 2015

You are both right, but that is quite frankly just a
small improvement, and users continuing to use the system
places don't concern me much.
There are bigger things to be done, and we are only very
few developers. And now the places are documented at least!

Of course, patches are always highly welcome!
As are other forms of contributions from
documentation to mere discussions and pointing
out problems.

:-)

Cheers - Michael