Fwd: Seeing few disconnect, connect calls intermittently

sandeep nag sandeepnagamalli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 23:04:44 MST 2015

I have done a samba export and I access(write,read) it from Windows
clients. When I see logs, I am seeing disconnect, connect calls to the
export happening at regular intervals sometimes and at irregular intervals
intervals few times. Write/Read are going perfectly fine, there is no issue
with data access.

What could be reason for these implicit disconnect/connect calls to the
export?
Is it part of the protocol, if so where do i find the semantics?

Thanks,
Sandeep.