[MS-BKRP] backupkey server and GnuTLS

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Thu Dec 3 17:56:02 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 02 December 2015 22:24:50 Stefan Metzmacher wrote:
> > The option I see is that we are looking for GnuTLS 3.4.7, if present we
> > build
> >
> > dcesrv_backupkey_gnutls.c
> >
> > if not and we do a heimdal build, we build the old code which we rename
> > to:
> >
> > dcesrv_backupkey_heimdal.c
>
> I'd prefer this option.
>
> metze

Here we go:

https://git.samba.org/?p=asn/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-dcesrv-bkrp

Tested with Fedora 23 (GnuTLS 3.4.7, Heimdal and MIT Kerberos case) and Ubuntu
14.04 ...

If it detects GnuTLS 3.4.7 it uses the gnutls based code, even if we build
against Heimdal. For the MIT Kerberos build GnuTLS 3.4.7 is mandatory!

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org