Are there Python equivalents for the net ads command?

Scott Lovenberg scott.lovenberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:35:29 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Do these commands exist as Python commands at all?
>
> There are so many Python weenies around that it is becoming necessary
> to have the whole lot available in Python.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Richard Sharpe
> (何以解憂?唯有杜康。--曹操)

Hi Richard,

Python's so 2012, you need to re-implement in javascript so that you
can re-implement in Go so you're with the times. Personally I'm of the
opinion that every command exists in every language when don't mind
shelling out. :)

Seriously though, I'm not completely clear on what you're asking; I'm
assuming you're talking about either python bindings to, or first
class python implementations of, the 'net' suite?

--
Peace and Blessings,
-Scott.