master4-dcerpc-ok

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Mar 28 01:34:15 MDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-03-27 at 21:59 +0100, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Am 21.03.2014 09:38, schrieb Stefan (metze) Metzmacher:
> > Hi Andrew,

> >> This would also be an improvement.

> >> Why can't these helper functions access the private dcerpc_binding?
> >
> > I may let dcerpc_binding_get_string_option(b, "endpoint") call
> > dcerpc_binding_get_endpoint() instead.
>
> This will take some time to get rewritten...
>
> > In the meantime I've removed the commits which need more work from
> > master4-dcerpc-ok (they're in master4-dcerpc now).
> >
> > I think master4-dcerpc-ok is now ready for master, can someone review
> > and push it?
>
> There're some new commits ready in
> https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master4-dcerpc-ok

I'm pushing the first few of these, to get the process moving again.
I'm still a little unclear why we need to avoid using
dcerpc_unix_socket_path(), so I've just pushed what was really clear to
me.

With some clarification as to the overall plan and goals, I hope to be
able to push more, but this is at least a start.

Thank you for your patience on this,