MAINTAINERS.txt

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Fri Aug 8 16:44:35 MDT 2014

Some time ago, we added a MAINTAINERS.txt file which listed the
maintainers for certain sections the Samba code and the policy for
landing changes there.

This list hasn't been updated since mid-2012, and in practice we now
use a much simpler system where we just require each patch to be reviewed
by two team members (where one can be the original author).

Does anybody have objections to removing MAINTAINERS.txt? If we'd like
to keep it, then it should probably be updated...

Cheers,

Jelmer