The Samba copy file call flow

GongJinrong jinronggong at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:36:49 MDT 2014

Hi, Guys

   I am learning the samba source code, it's really hard to understand the
whole samba architecture, I don't find the detail call stack or call flow in
samba when I do a file copying from win7 to a linux shared directory, I put
some debug code to vfs_write_data() and real_write_file(), but I cannot see
the debug print in the log file, can any nice guy tell me how the samba
create file and write file data to disk, which low level file operation
wrapper function will be called? Thanks a lot! I already spent a whole week,
but got nothing!

Best Regards

John Gong