[URGENT] Samba 4.0.9 smbd slow.

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 05:47:22 MDT 2013

Hi Rowland,

You're right.

This is testparm output (to remove comments and stuff)

Processing section "[homes]"
Processing section "[printers]"
Processing section "[Datos]"
Loaded services file OK.
WARNING: lock directory /var/lock/samba should have permissions 0755 for
browsing to work
Server role: ROLE_STANDALONE

[global]
    workgroup = CANAL4