a few cleanup patches

David Disseldorp ddiss at suse.de
Thu Oct 24 06:17:30 MDT 2013

Hi Volker,

On Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:41:25 +0200
Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Attached find a few smaller cleanup patches in the oplock
> area. No real functional change around, just rearranging
> code and parameters.
>
> Please review&push!

The changes look good. I've one remaining question after review:
badab2c2bba00ebd8 smbd: Move oplock/sharemode ops into one place
2690         if (file_existed) {
2691                 /* stat opens on existing files don't get oplocks. */
2692                 if (is_stat_open(open_access_mask)) {
2693                         oplock_request = NO_OPLOCK;
2694                 }
2695         }

Shouldn't the file_existed check be removed completely, to keep the same
behaviour as beforehand?

Cheers, David