echo_server tevent_req sample code

Wed Jul 31 23:43:01 MDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 03:18:05PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Very nice - thanks for doing this ! Let me know
> how and when you want to merge this into the
> master branch.

Any time others have commented on the code and in
particular the license piece as such. Is that license header
sufficient for people to be able to use this as a
boilerplate, and is the rest of Samba protected well enough
from it? Or should we point to an external resource like a
website for this?

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de