[Samba] SaMBa 4 - homedir mapping (lp_servicenumber)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Feb 5 15:34:02 MST 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-05 at 18:17 +1100, Dewayne Geraghty wrote:
> [...]

Have you reinstalled the libnss_winbind*.so files in /lib?

Having the wrong (old) version of these still installed will cause
issues like this, because they won't load any more (unsatisfied linker
dep) once the libs they were linked against are removed.

The [homes] share is one of the small number of parts of the AD DC that
relies on nss working for all users that log in, which is why this
doesn't show up as a more general issue.