ctdb reclock + fcntl posix locks with ocfs2

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Mon Dec 2 20:55:07 MST 2013

On Fri, 29 Nov 2013 08:49:19 +0100, Nicolas Ecarnot
<nicolas at ecarnot.net> wrote:

> I'm surprised no one had a clue about this ocfs2 subject?
> Is it that rare?

Just replying to let you know that you're not being ignored.  :-)

Sorry, I don't know OCFS2 or GFS2... and it doesn't seem like others
have much experience.

I do most of my CTDB testing using Autocluster:

  git://git.samba.org/autocluster.git

It builds virtual (KVM) clusters of RHEL/CentOS nodes.  The included
configuration is for a GPFS filesystem (GPFS is an IBM product).  It
would be nice to see GFS2 and OCFS2 configurations too.

Autocluster is a bit baroque.  I'll try to write a nice HOWTO some time
soon and perhaps create a web site.  :-)

peace & happiness,
martin