Removing the developers guide

Thiago Fernandes Crepaldi tognado at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 11:20:30 MDT 2013

Hi Jelmer,

I knew the last revision was in 2009, but I was not aware that it was so
outdated that it was not useful anymore =/

I intend to start reading everything that I can about CIFS to start
contributing to Samba in a regular basis.
Are there any pointers that could accelerate the learning curve ? I started
reading "Implementing CIFS - The Common Internet
FileSystem<http://www.ubiqx.org/cifs/index.html>"
and I also downloaded MS-SMB, MS-SMB2, MS-CIFS specs and "Samba Developers
Guide" you just mentioned.

Regards
Thiago

--
Thiago Fernandes Crepaldi (aka Crepaldi)