Winbind not authenticating

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:20:49 MDT 2013

Hi,

I've opened a new thread as the last one got stucked (thanks all the
ones that tried to help in that one).
I'm setting up a file server with samba4 (first 3.6 without success) and
winbind is not getting the users from the win2003 domain servers. Wbinfo
-u and -g work and I've created the kerberos tickets and joined the
domain without troubles.
Samba 4 is from the centos repo, version 4.0.rc4. Centos is 6.4
I'm aware that this release is far from the git version, but is the one
arround in every repo.
If anybody can help on this, I'd be very thankful.
Regards,

Juan Pablo