'profiles' utility broken => 'samba-tool replace-binary-sid'

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 06:33:54 MDT 2013

My thoughts were that ntuser.dat is pretty much domain specific, HOWEVER,
its not AD DC specific, it also fits the PDC as well, so, a separate tool
may be the way to go. I was just thinking that the base samba-tool has a
lot of options already, so adding another may add more confusion. This
brings me to another though, but I will open a new thread on it.

Ricky