classicupgrade+GPOs

Gémes Géza geza at kzsdabas.hu
Wed Oct 31 01:45:50 MDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry for my ignorance, but would like to have a concise guide, to fix
GPO issues on a classicupgraded (around beta8) production domain with
two (for now RC3) DCs.
Currently I have a few working GPOs created still with beta8
(sysvolreset and sysvolcheck run successfully after the upgrade to RC3),
but as a member of Domain Admins I can't create new GPOs.
The questions are:
1. Shall I remove the posix attributes from the Domain Admins group?
2. Shall I run sysvolreset on the target dc after rsync-ing the changed
GPOs?

Cheers

Geza