Experience with migration from samba3 to samba4 and ovirt tests

Lukasz Zalewski lukas at eecs.qmul.ac.uk
Fri Nov 16 09:58:54 MST 2012

On 15/11/12 16:24, Alejandro wrote:

> I prefer to use a "samba-tool user upn add|delete|list" command in place
> of "samba-tool spn" because samba-tool user has options -H and -filter ,
> the spn only use ldb, no remote access.
Sorry was only referring to the layout of subcommands within spn not the
physical location. I think conceptually they do belong to user subsection.

>     Also given that samba-tool user create automatically generates upn
>     for new users maybe the migration script should do the same?
>

> See  "samba-tool domain classicupgrade (--add-upn)" --add-upn is a
> optional switch to add the UPN to each migrate user.
What i was aiming at was to make add upn functionality compulsory rather
than optional (through --add-upn flag) in a same way as user create does.

Regards