CTDB -- patch

Amitay Isaacs amitay at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 01:43:51 MST 2012

Hi Volker,

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 2:30 AM, Volker Lendecke
<Volker.Lendecke at sernet.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> The attached patch was required for me to compile ctdb
> master on Ubuntu 12.04 with installed libtevent devel.

I thought Ubuntu 12.04 would have latest tevent library. What's the
version of tevent library?

> I know that whole library thing needs re-working, but this
> fixes the build for me.

Yes. We need to get rid of the local copies popt, talloc, tdb, tevent.
Someday! :)

> Please push if it is okay for you.

Let me check on a system with older tevent library. Fedora has the
latest tevent library and doesn't need the check for tracing defines.

> Thanks,
>
> Volker
>
> --
> SerNet GmbH, Bahnhofsallee 1b, 37081 Göttingen
> phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
> AG Göttingen, HRB 2816, GF: Dr. Johannes Loxen
> http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de

Thanks.

Amitay.