Status of vfs_onefs

Steven Danneman steven.danneman at isilon.com
Mon May 14 12:31:06 MDT 2012

Hey Metze,

I've meant to remove the vfs_onefs module from master to ease future development for you guys, but I'm sorry to say I haven't gotten around to it.

If you don't mind, feel free to delete the whole thing from the git repro in master.

Our shipping samba version is based on 3.4 and so we only need to backport patches from that branch.

Thanks,
Steven