[ANNOUNCE] Samba 4.0 beta4

Sergey Urushkin urushkin at telros.ru
Thu Jul 19 06:09:34 MDT 2012

19.07.2012 15:06, steve пишет:
> On 19/07/12 12:02, Sergey Urushkin wrote:
>>
>> 17.07.2012 09:08, Andrew Bartlett пишет:
>
>>   4. As I wrote earlier Administrator and Guest doesn't get its uid/gid
>> after upgrade.
>
> Hi Sergey, hi everyone
Hi!

> Unless users (including Administrator and Guest) have
>  objectClass: posixAccount
> and
>  uidNumber:xyz
> and Groups have
>  objectClass: posixGroup
>  and
>  gidNumber: abc
>
> they never seem to appear in the directory, also, the rest of the
> rfc2307 attrs.e.g. uinixHomeDirectory are ignored. You have to add
> them manually.
Now, when s4 supports rfc2307,  these attributes should appear after
provision/classicupgrade. But in my case (classicupgrade from
s3+openldap accounts with uid/gidNumber attributes) all accounts have
got their uids/gids, but not these two wellknown. It seems they are
excluded from the users which are imported from the old domain and no
adding uid/gid takes place for them.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Urushkin