Samba 4 still crawling on the floor

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:27:10 MDT 2012

Hi Amitay,

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately

  ldbsearch -H /usr/local/samba/private/dns/sam.ldb -b
"DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=montecarlotv,DC=com,DC=uy" "(objectClass=dnsZone)"
unable to load samba_dsdb from /usr/lib64/ldb/samba_dsdb.so:
/usr/lib64/ldb/samba_dsdb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
WARNING: Module [samba_dsdb] not found
search error - No such Base DN:
DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=montecarlotv,DC=com,DC=uy

The library is not in the git tree (at least not in mine), do I have to
do something else?
Regards,

JPL